Using Mobdro on PC run with windows need a good quality emulator. If you are do not agree to use Bluestacks, and then there are other options too.
Mobdro without Bluestacks
Here are the steps to follow.
- The famous emulators like Nox, Emu, Andy or Droid4X will come handy with Chrome extensions if you wish to download and install Mobdro.
- You have to open the chrome or any other web browser on your device.
- Search for android emulator, and add the first extension that you see.
- Now you can open any app that is compatible with android phones, with the emulator.
- Search for the Mobdro apk file and download it on your device.
- Install it to see the programmes running on Mobdro.
- In case you wish to use Multi-boot OS then it will let you work with your PC like a dual boost OS PC. When you will try to download any programme then you have to select android or PC.