Mobdro can be used with several repositories. With Kodi the process is pretty simple. Go to the settings in Kodi home page.
Mobdro on Kodi Krypton Installation guide
- Select the file manager and click on add source.
- Click on <none> option to provide a custom source location.
- Now type the http://legionworldtv.com/zips/ link and click ok.
- Give any name to the file and select ok.
- Come back to the main menu and click on add-ons.
- Click on add-ons browser. Select the option install from zip file.
- In the popup box select the earlier named source file.
- From the scroll down list select plugin.video.mobdro.zip file.
- Check that Mobdro app has been installed notification is there on the top right corner. It means that the Mobdro addon has been successfully installed on your device with Kodi.
- Now you can start using the Mobdro app within Kodi from the video addons area.